Getting noticed by your target audience can be extremely challenging, especially when you’re a small business competing against larger companies that people already know and trust. While you might feel like the odds are stacked against you, rest assured there is plenty of room for your brand to get seen and recognized.
Online marketing offers a wide range of channels for you to connect with customers and learn about their wants and needs. But if you really want to get attention from the right people, you need a combination of online and offline marketing. Right now, people are looking to feel united, and you can send this message with a cohesive marketing strategy.
Here are some reasons why branded swag is the perfect way to get your brand noticed and not just seen in the background.
First, Know What Your Customers Want
Let’s start off by talking about what consumers really want from today’s brands. Here are some key findings that Sprout Social uncovered in their research:
- Investing in relationships with consumers impacts business revenue and strengthens customer loyalty. When people feel connected to brands, they’re more likely to stick with them and spend more.
- Consumers love learning more about the people behind the brands they love. They feel more connected to brands that have active CEOs and employees online.
- People appreciate when brands connect them with others. It doesn’t have to be people with the same interests either. Consumers are equally open to brands that unify people of different backgrounds and beliefs.
This information tells us that people want to feel emotionally invested in the brands they support. As beneficial as social media is in developing relationships, nothing quite tops the cake like a tangible item that people can touch, feel and experience on a different level.
Why Branded Swag is the Key to Getting Seen
Promotional products allow people to connect with brands using their five senses. This is incredibly important, especially as more people are ignoring traditional forms of advertising. We believe that custom branded merchandise is the perfect addition to your marketing strategy because:
- It’s cost-effective. Spend as much or as little as you want on each customer.
- It increases brand awareness. When you hand out branded swag, customers aren’t just seeing your name once. They’re using and interacting with the product regularly. The more they see your name, the more they’ll recognize it.
- It builds customer loyalty. The reciprocity effect works in promotional marketing. When you give a gift, people are more likely to do business with you and recommend you to others.
- It’s part of a cohesive marketing strategy. Promotional products bridge the gap between the online and offline worlds. When you capture a person’s attention through a branded item, they’re more likely to visit your website or social media profiles.
Branded swag is the key to getting your brand noticed by everyone. To discuss your promotional marketing strategy, contact Inkwell USA today.