Everyone loves receiving free and high-quality goodies. Companies have been using this to their advantage across events for years. Corporate swag have become a great choice for low-cost, yet high-impact marketing strategies to boost brand awareness, recall, and drive engagement. In fact, 70% of brands consider them highly effective methods of achieving marketing goals.
Achieve Brand Recognition
Good swag are high-quality. This ultimately reflects on the brand. People tend to use useful and unique items regularly. Merchandise branded with the company logo like sweatshirts, coffee mugs, bags, headgear, etc., are highly valuable from the aspect of lifetime impressions. This ultimately leads to wider exposure of the company name, logo, and brand message.
- 50% of people say that they use promotional items from swag daily
- 92% of people go to trade shows to discover new products, which makes swag items a great opportunity to drive recognition.
Social media influencers can do a great job of promoting the swag items. Working with creative content creators can expand the brand’s reach on social media.
- 66% of brands are expected to increase their influencer marketing budgets
- 83% of people approach Instagram to find some new products or services
Create Employee Engagement
Who says corporate swag are only for prospective customers? Companies can make employees happy with branded merchandise, at various events like annual parties, birthdays, training events, etc. They can also be given to show appreciation for a worker’s hard work and achievements.
- Companies with engaged employees have 6% higher net profit margins.
- Custom swag can be a great way to drive virtual team engagement and culture.
Grow Brand Fans
Unique swag items are bound to turn heads. Often people ask friends and families about particular branded merchandise, the likes of which are not available in the market. This converts strangers into brand fans, who can go on to become potential customers.
- 72% of people believe that a brand’s reputation is tied to the quality of its promotional items
- Strong branding can evoke emotions. 64% of women and 68% of men have developed emotional connections with a brand.
Swag to Get More Leads
Branded merchandise can introduce new businesses to potential customers. These products often work better than business cards. It’s possible to print a QR code on them that takes people to specific websites or landing pages. Items can also have business contact information.
- The design of the product has to be visually connected to the branding.
- Swag need to be made long-lasting, for which personalization is important. Companies need to stand in the shoes of the receivers and find out what they crave.
Make Your Brand Come to Life with Swag
The sky is the limit on what can be included in swag. They have memorability, with a lifespan that extends long after an event finale. They are passed on making themselves, brand ambassadors. Overall, swags can convert a brand’s image; from boring, and impersonal to relatable, and fun.