One of the best ways to make sure your brand resonates with your customers is to give out SwagPacks™ at big events. Giving away swag is a crucial component of marketing every brand, from finance to colleges and universities. At Inkwell Global Marketing, we offer a wide selection of high-quality merchandise that includes everything from apparel to tech gadgets. If you’re in the market for swag kits, check out this infographic for some inspiration!
Whether you are attending conferences and conventions or organizing personal meetings with potential clients, SwagPacks™ can show business associates and partners that you care. With branded merchandise, your brand partnership remains on the forefront of their minds. A carefully curated swag pack will include things like office accessories, drinkware, and computer gadgets that will be useful around the office.
- 76% of tradeshow attendees have favorable attitudes toward companies that gave them swag.
- 74% of consumers have at least one promotional item in their workspace.
Sports fans are always excited to represent their favorite teams. Make it easy for them by giving away branded apparel in a sports theme swag kit! Shirts, hats, and sunglasses are always popular among football and baseball fans, but there are options for other sports too. Our easy-to-use golf swag pack builder takes only five minutes, and includes everything from bags and water bottles to golf balls and divot fixers.
- More than 31 million US consumers purchased NFL branded clothing in the last year.
- Between fans’ clothing, drinkware, and bumper stickers, the average cost per advertising impression for a sports team is $.005.
Branded collegiate merch isn’t just for students. Everyone, including parents, grandparents, siblings, and alumni, are representing their chosen universities with shirts and sweatshirts. If you want to try adding something a bit different into your college pack, students are also big fans of tech merchandise, so opt for things like portable chargers, mobile accessories, and stickers in addition to the traditional clothing items.
- The education industry is one of the top 5 buyers of promotional swag.
- 82% of students will have a more favorable impression of your school brand if they receive a promotional product.
When promoting your hospital, medical center, or doctor’s office, you want to provide health conscious swag to your clients. Popular items to include in healthcare swag kits include branded hand sanitizers, water bottles, and first aid kits. At Inkwell, we have an entire selection of products dedicated to health and wellness, so as you personalize your swag bags, you will find no shortage of creative and useful items.
- 30% of US consumers own a health and safety promotional item.
- 27% of consumers who have a health and safety promotional item carry it with them on a daily basis.
A Lasting Impression
No matter the industry, SwagPacks™ are a great way to make a lasting impression amongst clients. If you’re struggling to choose items, our team at Inkwell can offer suggestions that will fit any budget. You can check out our catalogue of promotional items and learn more about our swag bag building process on our website.