At Inkwell, we’re always paying attention to the trends and how they might influence the types of promotional products our customers ask for. For example, the pandemic has made items like hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes and face masks more desirable. People are also more in tune with their health and are trying to drink more water, which is why water bottles are a huge hit as well.
As we look forward to another spring season, here are the top trending promotional products to have on your radar.
Work from Home Products
More than half of the U.S. workforce holds a job that is compatible with remote work. This means we can anticipate a large portion of the workforce continuing to work from home after the pandemic, at least some of the time. That’s why work from home products are a great option for giveaways.
Some of our favorite products in this category are:
- Webcam covers
- Wireless charging mouse pads
- Stress busters
- Wireless headphones
- Paper and writing utensils
- Coffee mugs and water bottles
Returning to Work Products
On the flip side, more people are returning to work in some fashion due to declining COVID-19 cases. If your business is slowly welcoming employees back, why not give them a ‘Welcome Back’ swag kit?
Fill your custom SwagPacks with all types of gadgets like a mask keeper lanyard, UV sanitizing pack or branded face masks. Employees want to feel safe in the workplace, plus they probably could use a refill on office supplies. Putting together a swag box is a great way to accomplish both tasks.
Generational Marketing Products
Remember when millennials got all that attention? Well soon they won’t be the largest working generation. Gen Zs will.
Because there are clear differences between Generation X, millennials and Gen Z it’s important to think about the products that will appeal to these generations. Consider your audience and which generation they’re likely to fall into.
- Generation X. This generation values home and family life, security and individualism. They tend to be well-educated and technologically adept.
- Millennials. Millennials value social issues, innovation and visual aesthetics. They prefer to be online and resist traditional marketing. Instead, they get feedback and choose products through social media.
- Gen Zers. This generation is just starting to enter the workforce and will soon be the largest working generation. Social issues are important to them as well, and they prefer supporting businesses with the same values as them.
With more people jumping from home to work, having wireless products is a huge advantage. Connectivity is always trending, so we don’t see these products going away any time soon. The only thing that might change is the technology they use – and it will only get better. Some of our favorite wireless products include wireless charging desk organizers, wireless speakers and wireless keyboards.
Keeping up with the newest trends is important, as this sends the message that you’re an innovative, forward-thinking brand that understands its customers. To send out promotional products or swag packs to your employees, customers or partners, contact Inkwell today.