Company swag is among the most cost-efficient, creative, and effective ways of promoting your brand. Handing out company swag within your team makes employees feel appreciated, increases employee engagement, and boosts their productivity. Moreover, when employees use your corporate swag outside the office, it enhanced brand recognition and creates a positive image of your company.
- 53% employees say they will stay longer in a company if they feel appreciated.
- 17% higher productivity is observed among engaged employees.
Top Trending Company Swag for 2023 that Employees Will Love
Company swag creates a team culture and helps promote company values. Whether you are onboarding new talent, hosting a team event, or rewarding achievers, trendy corporate swag helps employees form a tangible connection with your brand.
- Custom Swag Boxes can be filled with handpicked items, like home office supplies, wellness items or tech gadgets, to make a huge impression on the recipient.
- Sweatshirt Blankets, which are loved for their cozy and comfortable feel, are ideal giveaways for outdoor events, bonfires, athletic games, and international travel.
Innovative Company Swag Ideas for Maximum Brand Exposure
Branded company swag must represent what your brand stands for. If your business encourages creativity and innovation or wishes to emphasize the need for agility to change with the times, choose an out-of-the-box giveaway for your employees.
- Moniclip, which clips onto a computer screen to hold your smartphone upright, is perfect for today’s multi-device workplace.
- SpotStay, which is an adhesive Bluetooth tracker, helps locate important personal items that people tend to misplace.
Creating Customized Company Swag That Speaks to Your Employees’ Interests
Choosing branded swag keeping employee interests in mind conveys that you truly care about the team. Such thoughtfulness boosts their morale and keeps them motivated to go the extra mile for your customers.
- Steel Tumblers and Straws are great for those who love traveling are conscious about making sustainable and environmentally friendly choices.
- Athleisure Wear is perfect for a hybrid workforce and those who are health conscious and tend to hit the gym soon after office hours.
How to Choose the Right Company Swag That Resonates with Your Employees
Choose the best quality items that fit your budget. This conveys your business’s commitment to quality and strengthen relationships. Poor-quality items may damage your brand reputation and defeat the purpose of giving away corporate swag. Also, remember not to overdo your branding, else the item may never be used.
- Align the items with your mission and values. For instance, recyclable gifts or steel ice cubes can portray your brand as environmentally conscious.
- Select practical items that people will use. For instance, people love receiving travel coffee mugs or charging mouse pads, as they come in handy.
Don’t limit company swag to employees. Give them away to business associates and customers for better visibility and forging strong and long-term relationships. Doing so also allows you to negotiate bulk discounts.