Fall is the perfect time of year to build up brand awareness before the craziness of holiday shopping and celebrations hit. Want to show off some personality and get major attention? Let’s start brewing up ideas for Halloween giveaways that are sure to thrill customers.
What Are the Best Halloween Giveaways?
Whether you’re throwing a party under your brand name, sponsoring a fall 5K fun run in your local town (with costumed racers, of course) or handing out trick-or-treating items, Inkwell has you covered.
- Chocolate is the sweetest choice for any occasion, not just as Halloween giveaways! Get them coming back for more with Hershey Custom Mini Bars that have your message displayed right on the individual wrappers. Take it a step further with Nelson Molded Chocolate Squares that feature a 3-D design and come in a branded bag. Chocolate shapes include laptop, car, airplane, house, dollar sign, star, heart, hammer, key and much more!
- Fill a personalized Slider Tin with your choice of delicious treats: peppermints, red hots, chicle gum, colored candy, sugar-free peppermints, chocolate littles, hearts or stars.
- Don’t want to hand out candy? Prevent the sugar overload with non-edible Halloween giveaways. Why not offer fun Mood Pencils that change color with just the heat of your hand, customized Waterless Tattoos, Full Color Bumper Stickers, mini Post-It Note Pads, All-Natural USA-Made Beeswax Lip Balm or these creative Glow In the Dark Glasses with Clear Lenses that are sure to get your brand noticed!
- Goblins and Ghoulies, candy corn and chocolates, doggie costume contests and parades: it’s time for pets to get their scary groove on and don a creative get-up. Show off your organization’s colors with a customized pet leash or collar to get your brand moving and keep Fido happy at the parade.
- Keep the treats contained and kids safe with a reflective Halloween bag shaped like a pumpkin. These economical Halloween giveaways are the perfect size for themed events or kid’s promotions to carry home party swag in style. It is reusable, hand washable and made of laminated, non-woven material with piping that can reflect light at night from an approaching car up to 300 feet away.
- And finally, don’t forget the flashlights. Halloween is one of the most dangerous times of the year for child pedestrians. Keep customers safe with flashlights they can take with them trick-or-treating to help them see and be seen.
Looking Ahead to the Holiday Promotions
As you can tell, there are a lot of exciting ways to ensure your business stands out during Halloween. But it’s just the beginning… in fact, research suggests that Halloween is actually the start of the holiday season (gasp)! Think about it, pumpkin-spice-everything is already in full effect which means holiday shopping is right around the corner. It pays (literally) to be at the top of your marketing game long before Rudolph lawn statues makes an appearance.
Search thousands of products at www.inkwellshowcase.com for your Halloween giveaways or holiday promotion inspiration. And if you don’t see what you’re looking for online, we also offer custom product manufacturing! Contact us at (800) 437-8518 today!
Want to see more products? Register for our FREE Promotional Product Tradeshow at the exciting Dave & Busters on 42nd Street in the “Heart of Times Square” on Tuesday, September 27.