What are the benefits of participating in a trade show for a business?
The major benefits of participating in a trade show include:
- Promotion of products and services to a wider market.
- Direct marketing to your target audience.
- Create brand awareness.
- Help create lasting impressions.
- Create strong and lasting relationships with the client.
- Increase your conversion rate.
- Allow open channelling to generate new leads.
- Establish yourself as a force to be reckoned with in the market.
- Get year-round marketing opportunities.
What are the ingredients of a successful trade show?
- Ensure advance planning
- Choose the most useful giveaways
- Order company logo apparel
- Make sure that you have informed and well-trained sales and executive teams
- Arrange pre-scheduled booth meetings with customers, partners and prospects
- Be active on social media before, during and after the trade show
- Include booth number and event hashtags in your social media posts
- Host contests that give invitees an opportunity to win exclusive promo items
- Choose fun, interesting and creative giveaways to attract attendees.
What are the 8 most impactful trade show promotional products to giveaway?
- Golf shirts/polos
- Sports bottles
- Tote Bag with USB Port
- Health & safety products
- Power banks & USB drives
How to use Facebook Live to promote your attendance at a trade show?
- Use good quality equipment to capture insights of the event.
- Focus on lighting setup and camera handling
- Let your social media followers know in advance
- Take the audience behind the scenes
- Chat with journalists, partners and industry analysts during the show and share.
Why should you promote your attendance before the trade show?
Promoting your attendance well in advance of the trade show helps create a buzz. This will increase the interest of people who may not have been planning on attending the show. Publicity, in the form of sharing expected highlights of the tradeshow through your blogs, press releases and social media posts, can help attract new customers.
How do you target the right audience at trade shows?
Step 1: Analyze your existing customer base.
Step 2: Look for common and unique characteristics on the basis of employment level, demographics and purchasing power.
Step 3: Keep a close eye on the events that your competition is attending.
Step 4: Create a designer trade show that attracts the right kind of people you want to attract.
5 Steps for successful trade show participation
Step 1: Send out invites to the target audience. Invites can be sent via email or as a printed card.
Step 2: Make sure the event invite is creative and gives a teaser of your brand. For instance, if you have an athlete at the booth to sign, send a ball to the invitees.
Step 3: Coordinate collateral, printed & promotional products in your marketing mix.
Step 4: Displays should be customized for the specific event/industry, including banners, table cloths, posters, etc.
Step 5: Capture important moments of the trade show and share them with the world by means of live videos and tweets.
How do you generate leads at a trade show?
- Choose the right trade show, depending on your industry, budget and sales goals.
- Have clear business goals. Is it increased sales, employee recruitment, new product launch or services feedback?
- Have KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) in place to measure the success of the trade show. This will help you identify what worked and what didn’t, so that you can fine tune your participation for the next event.
- Invest in tradeshow promotional items. Choose items that will be valued and useful for your target audience and customize them with your logo and brand message.
Contact us today for promotional items and branded products for your next successful trade show!