Inkwell Global Marketing announced on September 25, 2023, that it is System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 2 compliant. This compliance establishes Inkwell Global Marketing as a reputable company that meets American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) service organization standards. The AICPA’s service organization standards are also referred to as Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements 18 (SSAE18).
What Is SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance?
SOC 2 Type 2 compliance indicates that a company properly protects its customers’ information systems and data. A SOC 2 Type 2 report assesses a cloud-based service provider’s security controls and its ability to safeguard sensitive data and information. It evaluates the company’s security controls themselves, how effective they are and how well the company uses them.
Inkwell Global Marketing’s SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance
Independent inspectors assess a cloud-based vendor by reviewing specific control documents and sampling and testing their security system over a set time period. Prescient Assurance audited Inkwell Global Marketing, providing third-party industry validation that Inkwell’s system secures customer data with enterprise-level security. Prescient Assurance is an industry leader in SAAS and B2B compliance and security attestation that provides assurance and risk management services such as the following:
SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance Benefits
Partnering with a business compliant with SOC 2 Type 2 standards is essential for data security. When you work with a SOC 2 Type 2 compliant company, you can trust that they meet expectations in the following trust service principles (TSPs):
- Availability: Businesses must meet performance and operational uptime standards to ensure customer data remains available. A SOC 2 Type 2 compliant company handles security incidents effectively and implements the proper disaster recovery and network performance monitoring procedures.
- Security: Under these standards, only vetted personnel have access to your data.
- Confidentiality: For a company to comply with SOC 2 Type 2 standards, all of its contractors and employees who must access sensitive data sign nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure confidentiality.
- Privacy: SOC 2 Type 2 compliant companies such as Inkwell Global Marketing isolate customer data and cloud environments to prevent co-mingling and ensure data and information privacy.
- Processing integrity: You can rely on a SOC 2 Type 2 compliant company to process your cloud data accurately and on time.
Inkwell Global Marketing’s SOC 2 Type 2 compliance demonstrates that we handle our current and future customers’ data with the highest security standards.
Trust Inkwell Global Marketing for Secure Promotional Services
As a SOC 2 Type 2 compliant virtual event platform and cloud-based community management provider, Inkwell Global Marketing reliably serves customers across the United States. You can trust us to handle your promotional needs while safeguarding your data and information with the highest standards. Schedule a demo to get started or contact us to learn more about how we can meet your branding, manufacturing, design, printing, fulfillment and distribution needs safely and confidentially.