Company swag consists of shareable, memorable items such as pens, shirts, backpacks, and more. It is a low-cost, effective marketing tool that helps promote a company and build brand recognition.
Increases Employee Satisfaction
Employees enjoy free merchandise while simultaneously promoting their company. Typically, company swag is useful in the office space and is not only loved amongst employees, but is also a way to build unity.
- Companies who have a positive work culture and focus on inclusion have a lower turnover rate by 35% than companies who do not.
- Wearables like shirts and hats are the most popular product category amongst employees, followed by writing instruments and bags.
Achieves Customer Loyalty
Company swag is a great way to achieve customer loyalty. It helps build strong relationships with new and existing clients and makes a company look professional.
- 66% of consumers remember a brand after receiving company swag.
- 89% of consumers can recall the company of a swag item they received within the past few years.
Markets the Company
It is no secret that company swag helps market a brand. While swag does cost some money, it acts as a walking billboard.
- 66% of consumers pass down swag they no longer wish to keep, resulting in a continuous cycle of free marketing.
- 85% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company after receiving their swag.
Helps a Company Stand Out
Companies with well thought out branding stand out from their competitors and if the swag is branded nicely a consumer is more likely to keep it.
- 9 in 10 consumers recall branding from a company if their swag is unique and useful.
- 79% of consumers who see or receive swag research the company after.
Leads to Success
It’s no wonder company swag is ranked the #1 most effective form of marketing across all generations. Company swag promotes a brand by driving more business and helping them meet their goals.