An e-company store is a retail store that sells a limited selection of branded items to multiple audiences of a company. While it is most common to build these stores for employees, they can also serve customers, distributors and partners.
What Features Do Online Company Stores Share?
E-company stores deliver a robust shopping experience with intuitive navigation and customizable features. While unique, they share similar aspects.
- Company stores allow employees to choose from an approved set of logos, ensuring quality and consistency with each order.
- Unlike traditional e-commerce stores, e-company stores accept a wide range of payment options like purchase orders, reward points and departmental budgets.
How are Company Web Stores Used?
Company web stores are versatile and may be used to fulfill marketing materials, manage spending across departments and increase workplace satisfaction.
- Reward stores allow employees to earn points for good attendance and tenure and spend them in the store for corporate apparel and other high-value items.
- Popup stores are an inexpensive way to handle additional sales for holiday programs, team apparel and uniform purchasing.
What Do E-Company Stores Sell?
Each company web store is unique. Most carry up to 100 products, giving businesses the opportunity to select the items that best meet their budget and branding requirements.
- Nearly 50% of company store products include branded apparel like moisture-wicking t-shirts, cotton polo shirts and embroidered jackets.
- The remaining 50% includes promotional products like office and desktop items, as well as printed materials like business cards and brochures.
What Do Employers Have to Gain from Company Web Stores?
E-company stores are more than a luxury addition to your business. They are an opportunity to improve your employer branding, or how the outside world views you as an employer.
- 50% of candidates won’t work for a company with a negative reputation, even if more pay is offered.
- Companies with a strong employer brand see the cost of hiring decrease by 43%.
Build Your Company Web Store Today
Company stores are here to stay. They can help you manage spending, increase brand awareness and strengthen brand loyalty.